Pameran Poskad is a group exhibition of postcard-sized artworks that is open to anyone and everyone!
Exhibition 3 – 11 December
Launch 2 December (5pm – 7pm) by Low Sze Wee, CEO of Singapore Chinese Cultural Centre
(For Participants & Invited Guests)
ION Art gallery, ION Orchard
Pameran Poskad organizers take no commissions from the sales of Poskad artworks.
Remember that 10% of all the artwork sales will be gifted to our designated community partner(s).
Participants are reminded to come and collect any unsold pieces from the venue on the last day of the exhibition.
For overseas participants, your unsold works will be sent back to you within 60 days of the end of the exhibition.
The sales amount after deduction of the charity portion and any bank charges will be made to your Paynow/bank account within 60 days of the end of the exhibition.
Pameran Poskad reserves the right to retain/dispose of, and assumes ownership of any uncollected works.
About Pameran Poskad
Pameran Poskad 2022 is a group exhibition of postcard-sized artworks that is open to anyone and everyone who would like to participate.
Pameran Poskad 2022 is the 8th edition, and will exhibit 500+ artists and 4500+ artworks. Exhibiting artists come from all walks of life. Some are internationally recognized professional artists. Others are students, engineers, homemakers and even little children!
Pameran Poskad is truly a project for the arts community that embraces all other communities, creating a great opportunity for engagement and communication between people across society.
Some of the Pameran Poskad 2022 objectives are:
• To celebrate creativity by integrating artists, creators from many paths, hobbyists and local community in an art event that displays all their works together! To encourage ‘ordinary’ people that they can also be artistic and someone can appreciate their work. Visitors and shoppers at ION can integrate seamlessly with this art event.
• To create an exhibition with a non-exclusive entry point
• To support inclusivity in the arts by reaching out to non-arts participants and audiences, as well as less advantaged persons.
The underlying message of Pameran Poskad is that people are all the same, all are special, and everyone has their individual creativity.
Sign Up Online
Sign up via 'Apply Now' section. Slots are limited and come on a first come first served basis. Application will close once it reaches the closing date 30 September 2022 or receives 500 applications (whichever is first).
"Pameran Poskad is a celebration of creativity and we support wider communities because it is so important to help our people of all ages create new possibilities in their lives."
-Jimmy Chua and Seah Tzi-Yan
Pameran Poskad 2022 Organisers
Pameran Poskad is proud to announce Tasek Jurong and their ArtLab are our community partners!
Pameran Poskad organizers take no commissions from the sales of your artworks. But 10% of all your artwork sales will be gifted to our designated community partner(s). Let’s support someone’s dream come true through your creation!
Learn more about Tasek Jurong and their ArtLab here
Terms & Conditions
- Application comes with a fee of S$60 + $3 administration. Pay by Stripe or Paynow to complete your registration. We will mail you the Pameran Poskad Participant Pack at your address provided, in or out of Singapore.
- Pameran Poskad organisers take no commissions from the sales of your artworks. But 10% of all artwork sales will be gifted to our designated community partner(s).
- However if you wish to donate 50% or 100% of your artworks sales, please tick the box in the form. Let's support someone's dream to come true through your creation!
- Applications (registration & payment) close on 30 September and artwork submissions close on 30 October 2022 (or as otherwise advised by the organisers). Singapore-based participants should send their artwork by hand to the exhibition venue on 1 December for display.
- Submitted works must be original. We reserve the right to refuse any artwork deemed unsuitable.
- We reserve the right to photograph the artworks and use the images as well as artwork images submitted to us for publicity and communications purposes. Two artwork images should be sent to us on the form provided by 30 October 2022 to be included on Pameran Poskad webpages.
- Pameran Poskad will not be responsible for any loss or damage to your artwork during shipping and handling. Please pack your artworks carefully if they are of high value or fragile.
- Pameran Poskad will no be held liable for any loss/ damage that may occur at anytime during the exhibition.
- Local participants are reminded to come and collect any unsold pieces from the Exhibition Gallery on the last day of the show on 11 December 2022 (5:00pm - 8:00pm). Should you be unavailable for collection on the last day, please email to email@example.com. Pameran Poskad possess the right to retain and assume ownership of any uncollected works after 3 months from the last day of exhibition.
- International participants must bear their own shipping costs to PAMERAN POSKAD, Singapore, and also any return costs. Pameran Poskad will notify you the cost of return shipping by registered post, and will deduct these fees from sale proceeds when payment is made.
- Pameran Poskad will send updates and information of Pameran Poskad through the email you indicated. Exhibition dates are planned from 2 - 11 December 2022 at ION Art, ION Orchard or as arranged by the organisers.
- Pameran Poskad and the organizers reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- By submitting this application form, you agree that the Pameran Poskad organisers may collect, use and disclose your personal data, as provided in this application form, or (if applicable) obtained by our organisation as a result of your participation, for the following purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and our data protection policy (available at our website): (a) the processing of this application; and (b) the administration of the event by our organisation. We will abide by all data protection regulations, including how you may access and correct your personal data or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data.
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram for latest updates or drop us a message via Facebook Messenger!
For other enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org